1. Parent Outdoor is not responsible for damage to lawn, trees or driveways.
2. Parent Outdoor reserves the right to repossess all products not paid in full.
3. Payment must be made in full one week before delivery.
4. Parent Outdoor is not responsible for site pads that are not level. The delivery person is not responsible to level the site pad on delivery.
5. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to pull any necessary building permits as needed. The construction of our buildings are accomplished according to standard construction practices. If there are special considerations for your specific town, it is the responsibility of the customer/homeowner to make those changes or to let Parent Outdoor know prior to construction.
6. The customer is responsible to make sure that the area from the street to the building site is clear and wide enough for the purchased building to be delivered. If the pathway is not clear due to obstruction, it is the customer's responsibility to make it clear. If the pathway to the site is not clear before delivery and the delivery person cannot place the purchased building on the site pad, the driver will discuss an alternative place with the customer to place the building; otherwise the building with have to go back and the customer will be charged a delivery fee minimum of $1,000, and up to half the cost of the buildings purchase price.
7. It is not the responsibility of Parent Outdoor to make sure the pathway is clear. We can voluntarily look at the site, look at pictures or drawings, but ultimately it’s the customer's responsibility to make sure the path from the road to the site is wide enough for the building and that it's fairly level enough to delivery the customers building.
8. After the delivery of the customers building, Parent Outdoor will send an email to confirm acceptance of delivery. This does two things: 1)makes sure the customer received the building as discussed,2) the customer is satisfied with the purchase as expected. If there is something that is not in accordance with the order or, if there appears to be any damage, please make a complete list of what needs to be fixed or changed and Parent Outdoor will make the necessary arrangements to get your purchased repaired or replaced in a timely manner. To fix or replace your purchase may take a reasonable amount of time depending on the complexity of the fix, weather and scheduling. Parent Outdoor is committed to making sure that you are satisfied with your purchase and that it is what you expected. We will do everything we reasonably can to get your purchased fixed in a timely manner.
9. All buildings that Parent Outdoor sell have a 10 year guarantee on the structure and a 10 year guarantee on the roof shingles. There is no guarantee on damage incurred by the owner of the structure nor due to weather or acts of God, nor is there any guarantee on the paint finishing.
10. Some purchases require assembly. If you have hired Parent Outdoor to assemble your purchase, we will do so as specified. Once you have hired Parent Outdoor to assemble a purchase you are required to pay Parent Outdoor for their services, regardless of Parent Outdoor preforming the service or not, unless the customer has made a formal change to the order with Parent Outdoor. We are not responsible for other parties assembling the purchase.
11. The customer is to not help or assemble their purchase while in transit until the building is set into place on the customer's site and the customer has agreed and signed off as the purchase being completed. For the customer's safety and liability the customer will not assemble the building until Parent Outdoor has completely delivered/assembled the purchase.
12. Parent Outdoor’s delivery time varies depending on how busy we are in the shop. It may take from 3-7 weeks for delivery, depending on weather. If it looks like it may take longer, Parent Outdoor will let the customer know when the earliest timeframe for delivery will be.
13. The customer is responsible to be at the delivery site to show the driver where the sitepad is and where the building is to be delivered. The customer will sign-off on the shipment as completed. Referring back to ‘damage of the purchase’, if there is any damage or discrepancies to the building/order, please make a note and relay that information to Parent Outdoor so we can fix it in a timely manner.
14. Parent Outdoor does NOT install additional features such as: ramps and hurricane anchors or tie down the structure to the pad/site. It is the customer's responsibility to install those items.